10 Easy Upgrades to Add Style & Value to Your Home
Sometimes, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference in the value and appeal of your home. Whether you’re trying to sell your home of just spruce up the place, here are 10 easy ways to get started.
1.Update hardware on cabinets and drawers
2.Replace towels and rugs in the bathroom(s)
3.Add overhead lighting or wall sconces to brighten rooms
4.Declutter small spaces and closets with DIY storage kits
5.Wash or power wash the exterior of your home (especially windows)
6.Add area rugs to throw in a hint of color
7.Hang a mirror in small rooms to give the illusion of more space
8.A fresh coat of paint on walls and trim brighten any room
9.Try a fresh new color on your front door for character
10.Mow and mulch your lawn even in the cooler months
Make a plan. Set a budget. Get started!
If you would like expert advise and representation in your next move, please contact me.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
- ► 2012 (33)
- 6 tips for a higher credit score
- Even the Naysayers Are Saying To Buy Now!
- 5 Reasons You Should Consider Selling Now
- 5 Strategies for Navigating the Summer Clearance S...
- 10 Easy Upgrades to Add Style & Value to Your Home
- 10 Cities Where It's Cheapest to Buy
- 4 Keys to Selling in Today's Market
- The 5 Most Common Complaints of Short Sale and REO...
- Banks Build Record Foreclosure Inventory But Payme...
- A Patio Makeover Can Be a One-Weekend Wonder
- Fielding a Lowball Purchase Offer on Your Home
- Is This Really a Buyer's Market?
- Has Housing Reached a 'Recovery Path'?
- Remodeling Market Index Reaches Highest Level in F...
- Cheaper to buy than rent in 78% of major cities
- Signs of economic weakness relieve pressure on mor...
- Almost 14,000 Houses Sold Yesterday
- 4 Signals It Might be Time to Buy (vs. Rent) Your ...
- How to Stop Everyday Conflicts
- 5 Steps to Deciding How Much to Offer – or Ask – f...
- Home selling tax tips for accidental landlords
- 4 ways to boost real estate showings
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2010 (66)