1.) Expiring tax credit means a contract must be signed by April 30th in order for a buyer to qualify.
2.) The Fed has announced it will no longer manipulate the interest rates to keep them at all-time lows.
3.) The new short sale requirements going into effect April 5th will accelerate the process putting short sale properties in direct competition with those that are not short sales. In other words, buyers will no longer have to suffer long periods of waiting to buy a short sale.
All of these factors will work to reduce the number of potential buyers for your home in the next 30 days and beyond. It is therefore crucial that your property is positioned to sell now!
Monday, March 29, 2010
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (102)
- Urgent: What sellers need to know - right now!
- February 2010 Market Update
- Foreclosing on 2009 - The Shadow Inventory http://...
- 5 Rules for Good online behavior: http://ping.fm/t...
- Good things are happening in Michigan: http://ping...
- Solutions aren't easy for underwater mortgages: ht...
- "Buyers who wait may lose a lot" - http://ping.fm/...
- HouseLogic Offers Smart Advice to Owners helping c...
- You know those fees other brokers ask your buyer t...
- ▼ March (9)